1. Assessing authority:
- GSPL has appointed M/s Certification Engineers International Limited (CEIL), A Govt. of India Undertaking (Subsidiary of EIL), for vendor enlistment activity. Based on CEIL’s recommendation, GSPL shall take decision which shall be treated as final.
- All the information and documents related to job shall be kept confidential. It will not be shared with any outside parties or shall not be made public unless written permission is obtained from GSPL.
3. Your content:
- GSPL don’t claim ownership of Your Content. Your Content remains Your Content and you are responsible for it.
4. Code of conduct:
- By agreeing to these Terms, you’re agreeing that, when using the Services, you will follow these rules:
- Don’t do anything illegal.
- Don’t send spam. Spam is unwanted or unsolicited bulk email, postings, contact requests, SMS (text messages), or instant messages.
- Don’t publicly display or use the Services to share inappropriate content or material or Your Content or material that does not comply with local laws or regulations.
- Don’t engage in activity that is fraudulent, false or misleading or libelous or defamatory.
- Don’t circumvent any restrictions on access to or availability of the Services.
- Don’t engage in activity that is harmful to you, the Services or others (e.g., transmitting viruses, stalking, posting terrorist content, communicating hate speech, or advocating violence against others).
- Don’t engage in activity that violates the privacy or data protection rights of others.
- Enforcement: If you violate these Terms, GSPL may in our sole discretion, stop providing Services to you or may close your assessment process at our sole discretion.
5. Using the Services & Support:
- You’ll need to create an account to access vendor enlistment service. Creating an Account:
- You can create an account by signing up online. You agree not to use any false, inaccurate or misleading information when signing up for your account.
- If you create an account on behalf of an entity, such as your business or employer, you represent that you have the legal authority to bind that entity to these terms, You cannot transfer your account credentials to another user or entity.
- To protect your account, keep your account details and password confidential
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account
- I/We certified that the information provided herein (including all documents attached) is correct to the best of my/our knowledge.
- I/We also undertake that, if at any stage, the above information found to be incorrect, the company (approving authority) shall reserve the right to cancel my/our registration, at any time, without notice, at its discretion.
- GSPL is authorised to amend terms & conditions and procedural changes at any time of the process and such amendment(s) shall be accepted by us.